myYouTubechannelFollowmeonTwitterStumbleUponFlickr Facebook Delicious diggredditlastfm FeedburnerTechnoratiDesignbumpBlinklist

Monday, January 3, 2011

OMG!  This blogging thing is taking some getting used to.  Writing content isn't difficult, designing my blog is what I'm having problems with.  So many people have these hot looking blogs, I just want mine to look half as good.  So if anybody out there has any pointers, please hit me. 
I made another sale today!  TIGHT!  Its going to take me at least two weeks from today to get her her phone, because I have to order the case from China and a few of the other design elements from Japan.  That delivery is going to take at least a week.  The Swarovskis don't take that long, I get those from Missouri on three day priority.  I'll finish the case in a matter of hours and depending on what day it is, she'll receive it in a day or two.  I'm excited to do this phone cause its something I haven't done yet.  When I finish it, I'll post it on my Etsy to see if it gets any hits.
Back to the blogging.  I think I need to watch a You Tube tutorial about  how to put together a good blog.  The layout is giving me some trouble as well.  It seems as if things aren't going where I want them!  Huh.  As well, I need some pointers on banners.  I'm afraid to buy a membership at a flash banner making (forgot the url) website, because I'm not sure if I'll be able to use the banner everywhere and anywhere I want.  I really do want a flash banner though, but because I'm so new to this website/blogging thing, I'm not sure if I need one or will be always be able to use it.  HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment